- Innovate or die. Yes, I know trying new things is messy and requires dare – but without it your future is going to be bleak. So try walking football for 60 year olds, doggie swimming in the lake, football golf, float-athons in the pool to generate income or crolf (a combination of golf and croquet). By the way, all these activities already exist!
- Involve both artists and administrators. We all like to be with people like ourselves – we feel safer and more comfortable that way. A club run just by administrators runs the risk of being boring and unwelcoming. If you only have artists in charge of your club, it may be very exciting but probably out of control! Get the artists and administrators to work together and respect each other and you are on to a winner.
- RT @malcolmcannon62: A "winner-takes-all" match SCO vs WI on Wednesday. Watch it on Sky Sports, get behind your #Scotland team, tweet your… 17 hours ago
- RT @NeilDrysdale: I spoke to a couple of sports editors this week and asked why they were ignoring Scotland’s terrific World Cup qualifying… 1 day ago
- Einstein, the Retriever, would love to move to the Arctic twitter.com/nicpaynewilson… 2 days ago
- RT @parkrunUK: The world's first prison-based parkrun launched in November 2017. One of the finishers that day was Alfy Kirkley. Before hi… 3 days ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 5 Mentions, 2.58K Mention Reach, 25 Likes, 3 Retweets, 1.56K Retweet Reach. See yours with… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago