In most clubs I have come across, budgeting rarely takes place and if it happens then it’s something that the treasurer does and then presents to other people. Wrong! Determine what you want to achieve with your club over the next one, three and five years. Have a thorough analysis and discussion of how you want to generate the income required. You must all be involved. The treasurer should not decide how to spend your money.
- Great stuff - be part of your community twitter.com/englandhandbal… 1 day ago
- Community sport could learn loads from pro sports in terms of using technology to enhance customer experience - usi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @SeonagM: Anyone for cricket? Scotland’s new national sport? @NicolaSturgeon tries her hand at community science event organised by… 2 days ago
- RT @Nikolaos4: Awesome half by the Socceroos. When Behich and Rogic attack we look most threatening - #dream twitter.com/sallymcmanus/s… 3 days ago
- Walked the dog, working on 2 business plans, Danish flag and Viking helmet are ready for the 5pm kick-off 3 days ago