In most clubs I have come across, budgeting rarely takes place and if it happens then it’s something that the treasurer does and then presents to other people. Wrong! Determine what you want to achieve with your club over the next one, three and five years. Have a thorough analysis and discussion of how you want to generate the income required. You must all be involved. The treasurer should not decide how to spend your money.
- Busy week ahead in Copenhagen and London with @LondonSport and others and travel time gives me think to think ! 1 day ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 6 New Followers, 1 Mention, 10 Favorited, 2 Retweets, 7.98K Retweet Reach. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 2 days ago
- Off to Cardiff for meetings with @sportwales @Thomasfrombrum @CCFC_Foundation and others 6 days ago
- "All we do is about innovation and enterprise in community sport and physical activity" linkedin.com/pulse/all-we-d… 1 week ago
- All we do is about innovation and enterprise in community sport and physical activity mailchi.mp/smnuk/all-we-d… 1 week ago