In most clubs I have come across, budgeting rarely takes place and if it happens then it’s something that the treasurer does and then presents to other people. Wrong! Determine what you want to achieve with your club over the next one, three and five years. Have a thorough analysis and discussion of how you want to generate the income required. You must all be involved. The treasurer should not decide how to spend your money.
- RT @FCC1860: Winning team 🏏👍🏻🍺 Last 16 of @TheCricketerNVC is no mean feat. Great day...and a few quid raised for @MNDScotland #Carefree h… 1 minute ago
- Well done to @FCC1860 and I am sure you made @StaxtonCricket feel very welcome at your great club twitter.com/FCC1860/status… 3 minutes ago
- @StevenGreig4YW Hi Steven I've just tried to send an email to steven.greig@gannochytrust,org. I bounced back - can you help? 11 hours ago
- Just sent follow up email from meeting with @PerthDoocotCC - to work with clubs who want to play a role in their community is so rewarding 12 hours ago
- RT @Gala_Cricket: Bouncy castle, bbq, bar & live sport as we play Marchmont on Braw Lads' Day at Meigle Park - come up for relaxing afterno… 1 day ago