In most clubs I have come across, budgeting rarely takes place and if it happens then it’s something that the treasurer does and then presents to other people. Wrong! Determine what you want to achieve with your club over the next one, three and five years. Have a thorough analysis and discussion of how you want to generate the income required. You must all be involved. The treasurer should not decide how to spend your money.
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 3 Mentions, 13.2K Mention Reach, 11 Favorited, 9 Retweets, 17.6K Retweet Reach. See yours wit… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- Webinar for @GetBerksActive on How to ensure long-term sustainability for your physical activity project starts at… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- Two Grow Your Club workshops for @sportwales 30th January, Deeside Leisure Centre and 31st January, University of South Wales 1 day ago
- Good luck, Melissa twitter.com/VGAGymnastics/… 1 day ago
- Final preparations for my webinar at 2pm on How to tell your story for Activity Growers for @GetBerksActive 1 day ago