In most clubs I have come across, budgeting rarely takes place and if it happens then it’s something that the treasurer does and then presents to other people. Wrong! Determine what you want to achieve with your club over the next one, three and five years. Have a thorough analysis and discussion of how you want to generate the income required. You must all be involved. The treasurer should not decide how to spend your money.
- RT @malcolmcannon62: A "winner-takes-all" match SCO vs WI on Wednesday. Watch it on Sky Sports, get behind your #Scotland team, tweet your… 17 hours ago
- RT @NeilDrysdale: I spoke to a couple of sports editors this week and asked why they were ignoring Scotland’s terrific World Cup qualifying… 1 day ago
- Einstein, the Retriever, would love to move to the Arctic twitter.com/nicpaynewilson… 2 days ago
- RT @parkrunUK: The world's first prison-based parkrun launched in November 2017. One of the finishers that day was Alfy Kirkley. Before hi… 3 days ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 5 Mentions, 2.58K Mention Reach, 25 Likes, 3 Retweets, 1.56K Retweet Reach. See yours with… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago