We are seeing an increased number of cases where ‘pre-loved’ buildings such as empty warehouses, factories and even churches are forming the base for low-cost and innovative solutions. Often planning issues are major obstacles for the change of use, so how can we help local clubs and community enterprises to overcome the hurdles of red tape?
- Good meetings in Copenhagen accelerating innovation and enterprise in community sport -tomorrow starting exciting project in Lambeth, London 9 hours ago
- Busy week ahead in Copenhagen and London with @LondonSport and others and travel time gives me think to think ! 2 days ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 6 New Followers, 1 Mention, 10 Favorited, 2 Retweets, 7.98K Retweet Reach. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 4 days ago
- Off to Cardiff for meetings with @sportwales @Thomasfrombrum @CCFC_Foundation and others 1 week ago
- "All we do is about innovation and enterprise in community sport and physical activity" linkedin.com/pulse/all-we-d… 1 week ago