We are seeing an increased number of cases where ‘pre-loved’ buildings such as empty warehouses, factories and even churches are forming the base for low-cost and innovative solutions. Often planning issues are major obstacles for the change of use, so how can we help local clubs and community enterprises to overcome the hurdles of red tape?
- RT @poloccricket: Congratulations to @abtaha_m on her achievements in 2017 being recognised at this year's Sports Council for Glasgow Award… 16 hours ago
- I am running a Business Savvy Sports Development workshop for @LondonSport in Wandsworth 15 Feb tinyurl.com/yb6877ma 1 day ago
- How do you make welcome and accept new ideas? mailchi.mp/2e4970d12845/h… 1 day ago
- RT @Tim2510Hart: Great night at the Sports Council for Glasgow Annual Awards, hosting the @CricketScotland table, as players and coaches fr… 1 day ago
- A great example of a club which benefits big time from being engaged with it s community @CSCommunityDev twitter.com/Gala_Cricket/s… 2 days ago