We are seeing an increased number of cases where ‘pre-loved’ buildings such as empty warehouses, factories and even churches are forming the base for low-cost and innovative solutions. Often planning issues are major obstacles for the change of use, so how can we help local clubs and community enterprises to overcome the hurdles of red tape?
- RT @parkrunUK: The world's first prison-based parkrun launched in November 2017. One of the finishers that day was Alfy Kirkley. Before hi… 18 minutes ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 5 Mentions, 2.58K Mention Reach, 25 Likes, 3 Retweets, 1.56K Retweet Reach. See yours with… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- RT @CSCommunityDev: Don`t forget to sign up to our excellent Club and Coaches Forums next weekend! Superb presenters and a great opportunit… 21 hours ago
- RT @barrowpolice: Heard from Haverigg prison that their best "Park Run" runner has been released and competed in his 1st local Park Run. H… 21 hours ago
- RT @BhawanaCAN: @malcolmcannon62 @NepalCricket @CricketScotland Thank you for your kind words @malcolmcannon62 Now dreams coming true. We d… 1 day ago