We are seeing an increased number of cases where ‘pre-loved’ buildings such as empty warehouses, factories and even churches are forming the base for low-cost and innovative solutions. Often planning issues are major obstacles for the change of use, so how can we help local clubs and community enterprises to overcome the hurdles of red tape?
- Great stuff - be part of your community twitter.com/englandhandbal… 4 hours ago
- Community sport could learn loads from pro sports in terms of using technology to enhance customer experience - usi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- RT @SeonagM: Anyone for cricket? Scotland’s new national sport? @NicolaSturgeon tries her hand at community science event organised by… 1 day ago
- RT @Nikolaos4: Awesome half by the Socceroos. When Behich and Rogic attack we look most threatening - #dream twitter.com/sallymcmanus/s… 2 days ago
- Walked the dog, working on 2 business plans, Danish flag and Viking helmet are ready for the 5pm kick-off 2 days ago