We are seeing an increased number of cases where ‘pre-loved’ buildings such as empty warehouses, factories and even churches are forming the base for low-cost and innovative solutions. Often planning issues are major obstacles for the change of use, so how can we help local clubs and community enterprises to overcome the hurdles of red tape?
- RT @Gala_Cricket: Bouncy castle, bbq, bar & live sport as we play Marchmont on Braw Lads' Day at Meigle Park - come up for relaxing afterno… 9 hours ago
- RT @KinrossCricket: Fantastic turnout for our ladies soft ball cricket festival tonight #growingthegame @CSCommunityDev @nicpaynewilson @… 9 hours ago
- Vi skal have mere idræt I samfundet, mere samfund i idrætten og få sociale iværksættere og andre skæve til at blive… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Great to see that our Vibrant, Visible and Viable format can be used by others! twitter.com/M_V_Samuels/st… 1 day ago
- "#MoreThanBasketball event is launched" linkedin.com/pulse/morethan… by @Sportsmarketer on @LinkedIn 1 day ago