Often the investment goes into the facility on its own with funders applying a ‘built it and they will come’ mentality and little thought is given to how the facility and its management are going to interact with its community. We need to give serious consideration to how our facilities can become more than ‘just places for community sport and physical activity’ and become real hubs for their communities.
- Busy week ahead in Copenhagen and London with @LondonSport and others and travel time gives me think to think ! 1 day ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 6 New Followers, 1 Mention, 10 Favorited, 2 Retweets, 7.98K Retweet Reach. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 2 days ago
- Off to Cardiff for meetings with @sportwales @Thomasfrombrum @CCFC_Foundation and others 6 days ago
- "All we do is about innovation and enterprise in community sport and physical activity" linkedin.com/pulse/all-we-d… 1 week ago
- All we do is about innovation and enterprise in community sport and physical activity mailchi.mp/smnuk/all-we-d… 1 week ago