Often the investment goes into the facility on its own with funders applying a ‘built it and they will come’ mentality and little thought is given to how the facility and its management are going to interact with its community. We need to give serious consideration to how our facilities can become more than ‘just places for community sport and physical activity’ and become real hubs for their communities.
- RT @Gala_Cricket: Bouncy castle, bbq, bar & live sport as we play Marchmont on Braw Lads' Day at Meigle Park - come up for relaxing afterno… 1 day ago
- RT @KinrossCricket: Fantastic turnout for our ladies soft ball cricket festival tonight #growingthegame @CSCommunityDev @nicpaynewilson @… 1 day ago
- Vi skal have mere idræt I samfundet, mere samfund i idrætten og få sociale iværksættere og andre skæve til at blive… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Great to see that our Vibrant, Visible and Viable format can be used by others! twitter.com/M_V_Samuels/st… 1 day ago
- "#MoreThanBasketball event is launched" linkedin.com/pulse/morethan… by @Sportsmarketer on @LinkedIn 1 day ago