There is considerable debate as to how to revitalise our high streets and city centres as an increasing number of shops are standing empty. We are seeing gyms opening in London near Tube stations; what about boxing clubs in former banks or table tennis centres in former fashion stores? Could community sport and physical activity be involved in developing new initiatives and facilities for our high streets and city centres?
- Great stuff - be part of your community twitter.com/englandhandbal… 4 hours ago
- Community sport could learn loads from pro sports in terms of using technology to enhance customer experience - usi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- RT @SeonagM: Anyone for cricket? Scotland’s new national sport? @NicolaSturgeon tries her hand at community science event organised by… 1 day ago
- RT @Nikolaos4: Awesome half by the Socceroos. When Behich and Rogic attack we look most threatening - #dream twitter.com/sallymcmanus/s… 2 days ago
- Walked the dog, working on 2 business plans, Danish flag and Viking helmet are ready for the 5pm kick-off 2 days ago