There is considerable debate as to how to revitalise our high streets and city centres as an increasing number of shops are standing empty. We are seeing gyms opening in London near Tube stations; what about boxing clubs in former banks or table tennis centres in former fashion stores? Could community sport and physical activity be involved in developing new initiatives and facilities for our high streets and city centres?
- Busy week ahead in Copenhagen and London with @LondonSport and others and travel time gives me think to think ! 1 day ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 6 New Followers, 1 Mention, 10 Favorited, 2 Retweets, 7.98K Retweet Reach. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 2 days ago
- Off to Cardiff for meetings with @sportwales @Thomasfrombrum @CCFC_Foundation and others 6 days ago
- "All we do is about innovation and enterprise in community sport and physical activity" linkedin.com/pulse/all-we-d… 1 week ago
- All we do is about innovation and enterprise in community sport and physical activity mailchi.mp/smnuk/all-we-d… 1 week ago