There is considerable debate as to how to revitalise our high streets and city centres as an increasing number of shops are standing empty. We are seeing gyms opening in London near Tube stations; what about boxing clubs in former banks or table tennis centres in former fashion stores? Could community sport and physical activity be involved in developing new initiatives and facilities for our high streets and city centres?
- A great example of a club which benefits big time from being engaged with it s community @CSCommunityDev twitter.com/Gala_Cricket/s… 16 hours ago
- @CricketScotland are launching a Tapeball Cricket League in Glasgow tinyurl.com/y7hwyog6 innovative stuff 2 days ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 9 Mentions, 11.1K Mention Reach, 24 Favorited, 10 Retweets, 4 New Followers. See yours with… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- Off to London to deliver Grow Your Club workshop for @LondonSport for community organisations in @camdentalking #MoreThanSport 4 days ago
- RT @saracenprimary: The boys and girls enjoying their Cricket coaching session 🏏 @ammarashraf18 https://t.co/T0IaqjyFff 4 days ago