There is considerable debate as to how to revitalise our high streets and city centres as an increasing number of shops are standing empty. We are seeing gyms opening in London near Tube stations; what about boxing clubs in former banks or table tennis centres in former fashion stores? Could community sport and physical activity be involved in developing new initiatives and facilities for our high streets and city centres?
- RT @parkrunUK: The world's first prison-based parkrun launched in November 2017. One of the finishers that day was Alfy Kirkley. Before hi… 24 minutes ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 5 Mentions, 2.58K Mention Reach, 25 Likes, 3 Retweets, 1.56K Retweet Reach. See yours with… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- RT @CSCommunityDev: Don`t forget to sign up to our excellent Club and Coaches Forums next weekend! Superb presenters and a great opportunit… 21 hours ago
- RT @barrowpolice: Heard from Haverigg prison that their best "Park Run" runner has been released and competed in his 1st local Park Run. H… 22 hours ago
- RT @BhawanaCAN: @malcolmcannon62 @NepalCricket @CricketScotland Thank you for your kind words @malcolmcannon62 Now dreams coming true. We d… 1 day ago