There are also seems to be considerable scope for providers of community sport and physical activity to work closer with non-sports partners from health, education and regeneration to co-locate. Could we run places for community sport and physical activity in joint facilities with our community health centres? How do we encourage more schools, colleges and universities to open their sports facilities for community use?
- RT @poloccricket: Congratulations to @abtaha_m on her achievements in 2017 being recognised at this year's Sports Council for Glasgow Award… 18 hours ago
- I am running a Business Savvy Sports Development workshop for @LondonSport in Wandsworth 15 Feb tinyurl.com/yb6877ma 1 day ago
- How do you make welcome and accept new ideas? mailchi.mp/2e4970d12845/h… 1 day ago
- RT @Tim2510Hart: Great night at the Sports Council for Glasgow Annual Awards, hosting the @CricketScotland table, as players and coaches fr… 1 day ago
- A great example of a club which benefits big time from being engaged with it s community @CSCommunityDev twitter.com/Gala_Cricket/s… 2 days ago