There are also seems to be considerable scope for providers of community sport and physical activity to work closer with non-sports partners from health, education and regeneration to co-locate. Could we run places for community sport and physical activity in joint facilities with our community health centres? How do we encourage more schools, colleges and universities to open their sports facilities for community use?
- Good meetings in Copenhagen accelerating innovation and enterprise in community sport -tomorrow starting exciting project in Lambeth, London 9 hours ago
- Busy week ahead in Copenhagen and London with @LondonSport and others and travel time gives me think to think ! 2 days ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 6 New Followers, 1 Mention, 10 Favorited, 2 Retweets, 7.98K Retweet Reach. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 4 days ago
- Off to Cardiff for meetings with @sportwales @Thomasfrombrum @CCFC_Foundation and others 1 week ago
- "All we do is about innovation and enterprise in community sport and physical activity" linkedin.com/pulse/all-we-d… 1 week ago