There are also seems to be considerable scope for providers of community sport and physical activity to work closer with non-sports partners from health, education and regeneration to co-locate. Could we run places for community sport and physical activity in joint facilities with our community health centres? How do we encourage more schools, colleges and universities to open their sports facilities for community use?
- RT @parkrunUK: The world's first prison-based parkrun launched in November 2017. One of the finishers that day was Alfy Kirkley. Before hi… 20 minutes ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 5 Mentions, 2.58K Mention Reach, 25 Likes, 3 Retweets, 1.56K Retweet Reach. See yours with… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- RT @CSCommunityDev: Don`t forget to sign up to our excellent Club and Coaches Forums next weekend! Superb presenters and a great opportunit… 21 hours ago
- RT @barrowpolice: Heard from Haverigg prison that their best "Park Run" runner has been released and competed in his 1st local Park Run. H… 21 hours ago
- RT @BhawanaCAN: @malcolmcannon62 @NepalCricket @CricketScotland Thank you for your kind words @malcolmcannon62 Now dreams coming true. We d… 1 day ago