Yes, we have a huge number of tired and dated facilities out there. From club houses to leisure centres. Some require just some tidying up and a lick of paint whereas for others complete refurbishment is the only way to move forward. Perhaps, sometimes for political and historical reasons, we are too scared to close down centres which are now in the wrong location or due to changes in lifestyles simply no longer can be made viable?
- Great stuff - be part of your community twitter.com/englandhandbal… 1 day ago
- Community sport could learn loads from pro sports in terms of using technology to enhance customer experience - usi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @SeonagM: Anyone for cricket? Scotland’s new national sport? @NicolaSturgeon tries her hand at community science event organised by… 2 days ago
- RT @Nikolaos4: Awesome half by the Socceroos. When Behich and Rogic attack we look most threatening - #dream twitter.com/sallymcmanus/s… 3 days ago
- Walked the dog, working on 2 business plans, Danish flag and Viking helmet are ready for the 5pm kick-off 3 days ago