Yes, we have a huge number of tired and dated facilities out there. From club houses to leisure centres. Some require just some tidying up and a lick of paint whereas for others complete refurbishment is the only way to move forward. Perhaps, sometimes for political and historical reasons, we are too scared to close down centres which are now in the wrong location or due to changes in lifestyles simply no longer can be made viable?
- RT @Gala_Cricket: Bouncy castle, bbq, bar & live sport as we play Marchmont on Braw Lads' Day at Meigle Park - come up for relaxing afterno… 1 day ago
- RT @KinrossCricket: Fantastic turnout for our ladies soft ball cricket festival tonight #growingthegame @CSCommunityDev @nicpaynewilson @… 1 day ago
- Vi skal have mere idræt I samfundet, mere samfund i idrætten og få sociale iværksættere og andre skæve til at blive… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Great to see that our Vibrant, Visible and Viable format can be used by others! twitter.com/M_V_Samuels/st… 1 day ago
- "#MoreThanBasketball event is launched" linkedin.com/pulse/morethan… by @Sportsmarketer on @LinkedIn 1 day ago