Yes, we have a huge number of tired and dated facilities out there. From club houses to leisure centres. Some require just some tidying up and a lick of paint whereas for others complete refurbishment is the only way to move forward. Perhaps, sometimes for political and historical reasons, we are too scared to close down centres which are now in the wrong location or due to changes in lifestyles simply no longer can be made viable?
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 6 New Followers, 1 Mention, 10 Favorited, 2 Retweets, 7.98K Retweet Reach. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 10 hours ago
- Off to Cardiff for meetings with @sportwales @Thomasfrombrum @CCFC_Foundation and others 3 days ago
- "All we do is about innovation and enterprise in community sport and physical activity" linkedin.com/pulse/all-we-d… 4 days ago
- All we do is about innovation and enterprise in community sport and physical activity mailchi.mp/smnuk/all-we-d… 4 days ago
- RT @DAGirlsCricket4: Great photo with @WildcatsCricket girls loving the day!!! https://t.co/bA08kOr52Z 4 days ago