Yes, we have a huge number of tired and dated facilities out there. From club houses to leisure centres. Some require just some tidying up and a lick of paint whereas for others complete refurbishment is the only way to move forward. Perhaps, sometimes for political and historical reasons, we are too scared to close down centres which are now in the wrong location or due to changes in lifestyles simply no longer can be made viable?
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 3 Mentions, 13.2K Mention Reach, 11 Favorited, 9 Retweets, 17.6K Retweet Reach. See yours wit… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- Webinar for @GetBerksActive on How to ensure long-term sustainability for your physical activity project starts at… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- Two Grow Your Club workshops for @sportwales 30th January, Deeside Leisure Centre and 31st January, University of South Wales 1 day ago
- Good luck, Melissa twitter.com/VGAGymnastics/… 1 day ago
- Final preparations for my webinar at 2pm on How to tell your story for Activity Growers for @GetBerksActive 1 day ago