This growing trend towards self-organised sport and physical activity has also meant that more people are using Mother Nature and parks as their ‘sports facility’. A number of enterprises are now offering classes outdoors with great success. How do we work together with our parks managers and organisations such as the National Trust and Natural England?
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 3 Mentions, 13.2K Mention Reach, 11 Favorited, 9 Retweets, 17.6K Retweet Reach. See yours wit… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- Webinar for @GetBerksActive on How to ensure long-term sustainability for your physical activity project starts at… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- Two Grow Your Club workshops for @sportwales 30th January, Deeside Leisure Centre and 31st January, University of South Wales 1 day ago
- Good luck, Melissa twitter.com/VGAGymnastics/… 1 day ago
- Final preparations for my webinar at 2pm on How to tell your story for Activity Growers for @GetBerksActive 1 day ago