This growing trend towards self-organised sport and physical activity has also meant that more people are using Mother Nature and parks as their ‘sports facility’. A number of enterprises are now offering classes outdoors with great success. How do we work together with our parks managers and organisations such as the National Trust and Natural England?
- RT @FCC1860: Winning team 🏏👍🏻🍺 Last 16 of @TheCricketerNVC is no mean feat. Great day...and a few quid raised for @MNDScotland #Carefree h… 7 minutes ago
- Well done to @FCC1860 and I am sure you made @StaxtonCricket feel very welcome at your great club twitter.com/FCC1860/status… 8 minutes ago
- @StevenGreig4YW Hi Steven I've just tried to send an email to steven.greig@gannochytrust,org. I bounced back - can you help? 12 hours ago
- Just sent follow up email from meeting with @PerthDoocotCC - to work with clubs who want to play a role in their community is so rewarding 12 hours ago
- RT @Gala_Cricket: Bouncy castle, bbq, bar & live sport as we play Marchmont on Braw Lads' Day at Meigle Park - come up for relaxing afterno… 1 day ago