Community sports clubs are facing strong challenges in order to survive and grow in an increasingly competitive and demanding market. How to attract new members and retain the existing ones, become a hub of the community, grow sponsorship revenue, improve the social life of the club, increase media coverage, benefit from new technology and introduce new revenue streams…are all pressing concerns. Other sports providers are also facing similar, significant challenges – how to deliver great sporting and consumer experiences in a welcoming and sustainable way.
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 3 Mentions, 13.2K Mention Reach, 11 Favorited, 9 Retweets, 17.6K Retweet Reach. See yours wit… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- Webinar for @GetBerksActive on How to ensure long-term sustainability for your physical activity project starts at… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- Two Grow Your Club workshops for @sportwales 30th January, Deeside Leisure Centre and 31st January, University of South Wales 1 day ago
- Good luck, Melissa twitter.com/VGAGymnastics/… 1 day ago
- Final preparations for my webinar at 2pm on How to tell your story for Activity Growers for @GetBerksActive 1 day ago