Community sports clubs are facing strong challenges in order to survive and grow in an increasingly competitive and demanding market. How to attract new members and retain the existing ones, become a hub of the community, grow sponsorship revenue, improve the social life of the club, increase media coverage, benefit from new technology and introduce new revenue streams…are all pressing concerns. Other sports providers are also facing similar, significant challenges – how to deliver great sporting and consumer experiences in a welcoming and sustainable way.
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 6 New Followers, 1 Mention, 10 Favorited, 2 Retweets, 7.98K Retweet Reach. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 10 hours ago
- Off to Cardiff for meetings with @sportwales @Thomasfrombrum @CCFC_Foundation and others 3 days ago
- "All we do is about innovation and enterprise in community sport and physical activity" linkedin.com/pulse/all-we-d… 4 days ago
- All we do is about innovation and enterprise in community sport and physical activity mailchi.mp/smnuk/all-we-d… 4 days ago
- RT @DAGirlsCricket4: Great photo with @WildcatsCricket girls loving the day!!! https://t.co/bA08kOr52Z 4 days ago