Community sports clubs are facing strong challenges in order to survive and grow in an increasingly competitive and demanding market. How to attract new members and retain the existing ones, become a hub of the community, grow sponsorship revenue, improve the social life of the club, increase media coverage, benefit from new technology and introduce new revenue streams…are all pressing concerns. Other sports providers are also facing similar, significant challenges – how to deliver great sporting and consumer experiences in a welcoming and sustainable way.
- RT @malcolmcannon62: A "winner-takes-all" match SCO vs WI on Wednesday. Watch it on Sky Sports, get behind your #Scotland team, tweet your… 17 hours ago
- RT @NeilDrysdale: I spoke to a couple of sports editors this week and asked why they were ignoring Scotland’s terrific World Cup qualifying… 1 day ago
- Einstein, the Retriever, would love to move to the Arctic twitter.com/nicpaynewilson… 2 days ago
- RT @parkrunUK: The world's first prison-based parkrun launched in November 2017. One of the finishers that day was Alfy Kirkley. Before hi… 3 days ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 5 Mentions, 2.58K Mention Reach, 25 Likes, 3 Retweets, 1.56K Retweet Reach. See yours with… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago