Community sports clubs are facing strong challenges in order to survive and grow in an increasingly competitive and demanding market. How to attract new members and retain the existing ones, become a hub of the community, grow sponsorship revenue, improve the social life of the club, increase media coverage, benefit from new technology and introduce new revenue streams…are all pressing concerns. Other sports providers are also facing similar, significant challenges – how to deliver great sporting and consumer experiences in a welcoming and sustainable way.
- Great stuff - be part of your community twitter.com/englandhandbal… 1 day ago
- Community sport could learn loads from pro sports in terms of using technology to enhance customer experience - usi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @SeonagM: Anyone for cricket? Scotland’s new national sport? @NicolaSturgeon tries her hand at community science event organised by… 2 days ago
- RT @Nikolaos4: Awesome half by the Socceroos. When Behich and Rogic attack we look most threatening - #dream twitter.com/sallymcmanus/s… 3 days ago
- Walked the dog, working on 2 business plans, Danish flag and Viking helmet are ready for the 5pm kick-off 3 days ago