One simple, yet very effective way of growing our community sports clubs, is simply to encourage the clubs and their existing members to become more welcoming towards newcomers and guests, and not just themselves. So, let’s celebrate the clubs and/or the people who go that extra mile to make sure that people, who take that big step to come to our club, feel really comfortable and want to come back.
- RT @Gala_Cricket: Bouncy castle, bbq, bar & live sport as we play Marchmont on Braw Lads' Day at Meigle Park - come up for relaxing afterno… 1 day ago
- RT @KinrossCricket: Fantastic turnout for our ladies soft ball cricket festival tonight #growingthegame @CSCommunityDev @nicpaynewilson @… 1 day ago
- Vi skal have mere idræt I samfundet, mere samfund i idrætten og få sociale iværksættere og andre skæve til at blive… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Great to see that our Vibrant, Visible and Viable format can be used by others! twitter.com/M_V_Samuels/st… 1 day ago
- "#MoreThanBasketball event is launched" linkedin.com/pulse/morethan… by @Sportsmarketer on @LinkedIn 1 day ago