One simple, yet very effective way of growing our community sports clubs, is simply to encourage the clubs and their existing members to become more welcoming towards newcomers and guests, and not just themselves. So, let’s celebrate the clubs and/or the people who go that extra mile to make sure that people, who take that big step to come to our club, feel really comfortable and want to come back.
- Great stuff - be part of your community twitter.com/englandhandbal… 4 hours ago
- Community sport could learn loads from pro sports in terms of using technology to enhance customer experience - usi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- RT @SeonagM: Anyone for cricket? Scotland’s new national sport? @NicolaSturgeon tries her hand at community science event organised by… 1 day ago
- RT @Nikolaos4: Awesome half by the Socceroos. When Behich and Rogic attack we look most threatening - #dream twitter.com/sallymcmanus/s… 2 days ago
- Walked the dog, working on 2 business plans, Danish flag and Viking helmet are ready for the 5pm kick-off 2 days ago