One simple, yet very effective way of growing our community sports clubs, is simply to encourage the clubs and their existing members to become more welcoming towards newcomers and guests, and not just themselves. So, let’s celebrate the clubs and/or the people who go that extra mile to make sure that people, who take that big step to come to our club, feel really comfortable and want to come back.
- Einstein, the Retriever, would love to move to the Arctic twitter.com/nicpaynewilson… 15 hours ago
- RT @parkrunUK: The world's first prison-based parkrun launched in November 2017. One of the finishers that day was Alfy Kirkley. Before hi… 1 day ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 5 Mentions, 2.58K Mention Reach, 25 Likes, 3 Retweets, 1.56K Retweet Reach. See yours with… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @CSCommunityDev: Don`t forget to sign up to our excellent Club and Coaches Forums next weekend! Superb presenters and a great opportunit… 2 days ago
- RT @barrowpolice: Heard from Haverigg prison that their best "Park Run" runner has been released and competed in his 1st local Park Run. H… 2 days ago