Really successful community sports clubs operate at the heart of their communities and share value with partners from schools to housing associations. The clubs benefit from increased access to potential members and volunteers, potential use of facilities, possible income etc. At a time where there is increased pressure for sport to demonstrate its wider value to society this is an ideal time to showcase best practice in community engagement for sports clubs. Just take a look at what they are doing at Tynemouth Cricket Club.
- RT @Gala_Cricket: Bouncy castle, bbq, bar & live sport as we play Marchmont on Braw Lads' Day at Meigle Park - come up for relaxing afterno… 9 hours ago
- RT @KinrossCricket: Fantastic turnout for our ladies soft ball cricket festival tonight #growingthegame @CSCommunityDev @nicpaynewilson @… 9 hours ago
- Vi skal have mere idræt I samfundet, mere samfund i idrætten og få sociale iværksættere og andre skæve til at blive… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Great to see that our Vibrant, Visible and Viable format can be used by others! twitter.com/M_V_Samuels/st… 1 day ago
- "#MoreThanBasketball event is launched" linkedin.com/pulse/morethan… by @Sportsmarketer on @LinkedIn 1 day ago