Really successful community sports clubs operate at the heart of their communities and share value with partners from schools to housing associations. The clubs benefit from increased access to potential members and volunteers, potential use of facilities, possible income etc. At a time where there is increased pressure for sport to demonstrate its wider value to society this is an ideal time to showcase best practice in community engagement for sports clubs. Just take a look at what they are doing at Tynemouth Cricket Club.
- Good meetings in Copenhagen accelerating innovation and enterprise in community sport -tomorrow starting exciting project in Lambeth, London 7 hours ago
- Busy week ahead in Copenhagen and London with @LondonSport and others and travel time gives me think to think ! 2 days ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 6 New Followers, 1 Mention, 10 Favorited, 2 Retweets, 7.98K Retweet Reach. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 4 days ago
- Off to Cardiff for meetings with @sportwales @Thomasfrombrum @CCFC_Foundation and others 1 week ago
- "All we do is about innovation and enterprise in community sport and physical activity" linkedin.com/pulse/all-we-d… 1 week ago