A great sporting experience means different things to different people. So coaches really have to be conscious of whom they are coaching and what they are offering and if that fits in with their needs. We must highlight how great coaches are developing an understanding that progress and achievement will always mean different things to different people and therefore have a clear understanding of those criteria and deliver accordingly.
- Great stuff - be part of your community twitter.com/englandhandbal… 4 hours ago
- Community sport could learn loads from pro sports in terms of using technology to enhance customer experience - usi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- RT @SeonagM: Anyone for cricket? Scotland’s new national sport? @NicolaSturgeon tries her hand at community science event organised by… 1 day ago
- RT @Nikolaos4: Awesome half by the Socceroos. When Behich and Rogic attack we look most threatening - #dream twitter.com/sallymcmanus/s… 2 days ago
- Walked the dog, working on 2 business plans, Danish flag and Viking helmet are ready for the 5pm kick-off 2 days ago