A great sporting experience means different things to different people. So coaches really have to be conscious of whom they are coaching and what they are offering and if that fits in with their needs. We must highlight how great coaches are developing an understanding that progress and achievement will always mean different things to different people and therefore have a clear understanding of those criteria and deliver accordingly.
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 6 New Followers, 1 Mention, 10 Favorited, 2 Retweets, 7.98K Retweet Reach. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 10 hours ago
- Off to Cardiff for meetings with @sportwales @Thomasfrombrum @CCFC_Foundation and others 3 days ago
- "All we do is about innovation and enterprise in community sport and physical activity" linkedin.com/pulse/all-we-d… 4 days ago
- All we do is about innovation and enterprise in community sport and physical activity mailchi.mp/smnuk/all-we-d… 4 days ago
- RT @DAGirlsCricket4: Great photo with @WildcatsCricket girls loving the day!!! https://t.co/bA08kOr52Z 4 days ago