Sports clubs must develop better strategies for their financial viability. Having a balanced income model where the clubs has a wide range of income sources is crucial for their growth and, indeed, survival. There is far too little recognition given to this vital function at our sports clubs – time for a change!
- Good meetings in Copenhagen accelerating innovation and enterprise in community sport -tomorrow starting exciting project in Lambeth, London 9 hours ago
- Busy week ahead in Copenhagen and London with @LondonSport and others and travel time gives me think to think ! 2 days ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 6 New Followers, 1 Mention, 10 Favorited, 2 Retweets, 7.98K Retweet Reach. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 4 days ago
- Off to Cardiff for meetings with @sportwales @Thomasfrombrum @CCFC_Foundation and others 1 week ago
- "All we do is about innovation and enterprise in community sport and physical activity" linkedin.com/pulse/all-we-d… 1 week ago