We hear the mantra “we can’t get volunteers’ far too frequently and when we then ask the clubs about how they recruit and manage volunteers, we are generally met with blank stares. Clubs with a welcoming culture, a good structure and a sense of purpose generally attract and retain more volunteers. We should encourage more clubs to embrace the concept of ‘bite-size’ volunteering and say ‘thank you’ to our volunteers as they do at Mansfield Rugby Union Club.
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 6 New Followers, 1 Mention, 10 Favorited, 2 Retweets, 7.98K Retweet Reach. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 10 hours ago
- Off to Cardiff for meetings with @sportwales @Thomasfrombrum @CCFC_Foundation and others 3 days ago
- "All we do is about innovation and enterprise in community sport and physical activity" linkedin.com/pulse/all-we-d… 4 days ago
- All we do is about innovation and enterprise in community sport and physical activity mailchi.mp/smnuk/all-we-d… 4 days ago
- RT @DAGirlsCricket4: Great photo with @WildcatsCricket girls loving the day!!! https://t.co/bA08kOr52Z 4 days ago