We hear the mantra “we can’t get volunteers’ far too frequently and when we then ask the clubs about how they recruit and manage volunteers, we are generally met with blank stares. Clubs with a welcoming culture, a good structure and a sense of purpose generally attract and retain more volunteers. We should encourage more clubs to embrace the concept of ‘bite-size’ volunteering and say ‘thank you’ to our volunteers as they do at Mansfield Rugby Union Club.
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 3 Mentions, 13.2K Mention Reach, 11 Favorited, 9 Retweets, 17.6K Retweet Reach. See yours wit… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 hours ago
- Webinar for @GetBerksActive on How to ensure long-term sustainability for your physical activity project starts at… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 hours ago
- Two Grow Your Club workshops for @sportwales 30th January, Deeside Leisure Centre and 31st January, University of South Wales 1 day ago
- Good luck, Melissa twitter.com/VGAGymnastics/… 1 day ago
- Final preparations for my webinar at 2pm on How to tell your story for Activity Growers for @GetBerksActive 1 day ago