A Welcome Pack brings together all the relevant information for potential members and their family. It should provide people, whether they have been to your club or not, with a clear picture of what your club is about, your ethos, your activities and rules.
You do not have to spend lots of money on producing glossy four-colour brochures to have a really useful Welcome Pack. The whole point is to have one point of reference (remember to keep it up-to-date).
We also suggest that you produce a pdf version which you can then send via email as follow up after the Open Day and to people who enquire about your club.
Proposed content of your Welcome Pack
- Welcome letter from the Chair
- Club Handbook – list of rules/advice
- Club programme (events/dates etc.)
- Training dates and locations
- Info on special offers (club shop etc.)
- Info on policies, safeguarding etc.
- Discount vouchers at club shop
- Contact details of club officers